The meeting will be held on the City Campus of the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, and at a nearby hotel located in Lincoln’s historic Haymarket District.
To participate in all activities, please plan to arrive at the meeting hotel by 5 PM on Sunday, 8/19/18, and depart no earlier than 3 PM on Tuesday, 8/21/18.
A block of rooms is being held at the meeting hotel. Use the link LaserNetUS to book online and obtain the university rate (negotiated for non-government employees). Room availability at the meeting hotel is only guaranteed for reservations made by August 5, 2018.
141 North 9th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68508
Hotel-booking link: LaserNetUS
Group code for phone booking: 180819LASE
- Lincoln Airport is 10 minutes from the hotel by car and has nonstop flights from several U.S. cities.
- Omaha Eppley Airfield is one hour from the hotel by car and has non-stop flights from several other U.S. cities.
Transportation from the airport to the hotel
- Driving directions to the hotel
- Hotel shuttle 402-475-4011
- Quicklivery/Taxi/Limo/Airport Transportation 617-833-2333
- Capitol Cab 402-477-6074
- Happy Cab 402-202-2222
- Uber and Lyft also available
Omaha Eppley Airfield
- Driving directions to hotel
- Go Airport Shuttle 1-773-363-0001
Hotel to Behlen Laboratory, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Directions for 5-minute walk to Behlen Laboratory
- Calley Bundy, firstname.lastname@example.org, (402)-472-3607
- Bradley Nordell, email@example.com, (402)-472-8361